Prevent The Spread of Infections in Your Home

MarkedSafe™ Residential uses an EPA registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant proven to sanitize your home and protect your family from harmful viruses, bacteria, mold, and allergens. Safely disinfects and deodorizes all the surfaces you touch and the air you breathe.

  • EPA registered “N” – effective against COVID-19
  • Process kills – E.coli, Staph, H1N1, Legionella, Hepatitus A, B, and C, plus Mold, Mildew, and other Allergens
  • Non-Corrosive Non-Reactive – Won’t damage metal or sensitive electronics. Leaves no residue
  • Fragrance Free – Eliminates allergens and odors at the source with no residual smell
  • Child Safe, Pet Safe – Simply put, the MarkedSafe:tm: System is the safest, most effective way to disinfect your home.